Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Work Hard...Play Hard!

Emma and Gwynn in all their glory!

These are the "Kung Fu Panda" girls being crazy!

After all the hard work we've been putting in to the house, I took advantage of my vacation time to play! The Hartford offers each employee volunteer hours during the year, so this year I used some of that time to go help out at my old elementary school. I'm sure you all know that's where my mom and sister both teach, and Emma attends school I went during what was supposed to be field days, but it was a little rainy so they had the class talent shows instead. Emma's class did a cute dance to "Monster Mash" and she had her hair all teased and her face painted! Here she is with some of her friends just being silly! It was so great to play and be a kid again for a day!

No comments: