Saturday, November 1, 2008

Decorating - Master Bedroom




As you know, we've been working very hard on turning our house into a home. Little by little we are completing projects, and things are really starting to come together. This weekend I've focused my attention on sewing projects (since my sweet mother-in-law is soon to be wintering in Florida and I will not have access to her amazing talents for a while!). Here are the fabrics I've chosen for our bedroom window treatments. I'm so excited - they're beautiful and I can't wait to see the room come together. The wall color is "Northern Sky" from the Pottery Barn collection and it couldn't match more perfectly with the blue in my fabric choice. The pattern we'll be using is the top right corner...the accent valance will be the paisley pattern and the shade will be the stripes with cream ribbon ties. I'll post some photos when the finished product is here!

No comments: