Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Delivery!





Today I received my long-awaited package from Anna William! I was so excited! If you're not familiar with Anna William, it is a custom fabrics company that makes bags, purses, baby items (blankets, diaper bags), home items (napkins, tablecloths), etc. It's similar to Vera Bradley, but you design and purchase your items through consultants. I've been looking into becoming a consultant, but wanted to design a few of my own items first to make sure I really liked the product. So today in the mail, I received my wristlet clutch and my cosmetic bag! They look so great and it's awesome to know that I selected and designed every single fabric pattern, zipper, ribbon...all they did was sew it together for me! I wanted to share some of the photos of the items I ordered so when I'm ready to order my consultant kit, you can each be ready to place your order! You can also check out the website at www.annawilliam.com to design your own or even order pre-made items!

1 comment:

Auntie Nee' said...

I don't know if you've heard of a little company called Janet Rigby Designs, but I have one of her purses and change holders and a messanger bag on the way and she also does custom made items. She is very reasonable and does excellent work. Check that out too!!!