Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting there...




Now that I'm working from home two days a week, it seems as though I've found that I have enough time in my day to get some things done around the house! We've been here since February 26th and still have bare walls...yikes! I recently got tired of the blank white walls when you walk in to our house. We have this great little corner where we keep our shoes, hats, etc. and I had some great items to hang...so I finally did! We now have a coat rack, a great piece of art from Aunt Christy (shoes - how appropriate!) and another great wall hanging that I received as a birthday gift from my wonderful mother-in-law a few years ago. Now when you walk in, it says "welcome to our home" rather than "this is our basement"! Can't wait for you all to come visit soon!

No comments: